This is one secret you should know – there is actually no big deal when it comes to learning how to play blackjack online. It takes no real time as assumed by most people; the real truth of the matter is that you just need a small period of time, willingness to learn and ability to inject some efforts, and lastly a how to play casino blackjack rulebook. So as to help you gain adequate knowledge of the game, our experts have decided to take care of the game rule book, and that is why we created a beginner friendly guide which will facilitate a quicker learning of the blackjack.
In Blackjack, everything begins and ends with rules guiding the game. When learning how to play blackjack, you should know that you cannot skip steps. This is the reason why we have taken out of our time to dedicate an entire section of the game guidebook to intimate you with the basics of the game.
The moment you start getting the basics of the game, you will in no time, be playing like a blackjack pro. As earlier said, it is not difficult at all; it’s more about knowing and understanding the basics.
Our newbie friendly tips that have been specially prepared for you will help you to easily complete your last part of learning and ready you for the real playing experience. By the time you are done with this guide, you will be able to boast to your friends about your ability to play blackjack, and perhaps even let them in on a few winning secrets they didn’t know.
To keep winning, in blackjack, it is of extreme importance you know out to stake your bets. For instance, let’s say you placed initials bets prior to the dealer giving the cards, you can still add extra bets later in the game – during the hand. The main reason people look to play or learn how to play blackjack 21 is the tempting amount of money usually attached. The interesting part of the game is that it caters for a variety of needs, the experienced players, high rollers or you just want to play the game to have fun and chill out, whichever your need is, blackjack has you covered.
Blackjack Rules You Should Know Before You Start Playing
Now let’s get into the rules of blackjack of the game proper! You are most likely aware already that the game is a game of cards, but did not that you can use any of 1 to 8 decks. Although the exact number depends on the type casino you play in, multi-deck versions are more common.
Whether you are playing with your friends for fun or in competitively in an online casino, the standard blackjack rules still apply. The magic number of the blackjack game is 21; both the player and the dealer will target to have a total card value as close to the magic number as possible. The rules of the casino blackjack do not allow players to have more than a total card score of 21 if such happens, you will be “busted,” and lose the hand.
Talking of card values, the blackjack rules chart favors the ace to be the most versatile card in the game; because with comes with a very interesting twist for players as it poses as a card with 2 different values, figure 11 and figure 1, it is up to the player to decide which one he/she wishes to use (it all depends on how the game is going). The simple blackjack rules also indicate that cards in the range of 10 to K have a value of 10 while cards from 2 to 9 retain their nromal value.
For the blackjack betting rules, the casinos will distinctly stress the minimum bet amount, as well as the maximum limit. The game starts once you have placed the initial bets; the dealer serves you two cards and deals a couple for themselves. The rules of the game stipulate that you chase number 21, which means that if you were to have an A-10 combo you hit a “natural” 21. Automatically, you qualify to win the hand except in a situation where the dealer is able to match you with the strength of their hand.
One tricky thing about blackjack is that your two cards are shown on the table while the blackjack dealer rules allow them to show only one of them to the other players. The entire hand is only revealed when the time for comparison comes.
The first (initial) two cards will form either a hard or soft hand. You are perhaps wondering what hard and soft hand relates to in blackjack, here is the answer:
- A soft hand is the one that contains an ace.
- While the hard hand has no aces.
Depending on the strength of your hand by the official blackjack rules, you have the following options to choose from:
- Stand – stick with the cards you have at hand.
- Hit – ask for the dealer for at least one more card.
- Split – players employ this option when they initially get a pair. The option allows the player to play with two hands instead of one.
- Double down – a request for only one extra card and with the player ready to increase his/her bet.
- Surrender – while certain variations of the blackjack game do not allow this option, it is a good way of controlling losses (especially when you are losing big and the variation you are playing allows it).
When you are done with all calls made and tricks tried; it is time to compare what you have with what the dealer has. Whoever has the stronger hand i.e closer to 21, is the ultimate winner, and the game restarts all over again.
Here Is How to Win at Blackjack
By now, you are already grasping some information and digesting it into understanding of the basics of the game, but we know you are more interested in what are the secret keys to winning blackjack are, worry not, we have nice expert tips for you. Take a look below:
- Know when to split and when not to. The best way to win at blackjack is to increase your chances by splitting up a pair of aces or eights. Also, always keep pairs of cards from 10 to K in your hand. An essential rule you have to follow to win.
- Make a smart decision based on the initial hand strength. If you really want to know how to win online casino blackjack, make this strategy your gaming bestie– tell the dealer to “hit” you if you have a hand value of 11 or not. Follow your mind (or better still - with a blackjack chart) and then request for another card if you have anywhere within 12 to 16. The basic blackjack tips to follow include standing, but applicable only if you have a card value of at least 17.
The question players often ask is that – is it possible to have back to back win at blackjack? While random winnings and consistent winnings are both possible, no strategy will guarantee you will always win. Although, with the aid of our tips, you can discover how to win at without counting cards.
Did you find this information useful?
Thanks, we appreciate your reply!
Sorry for inconveniences
Please tell us how this article can be improved